Know before you go
The Velorama Main Entrance is located at 27th St. and Blake St., and will have designated entry lanes for GA, Premium, and VIP. This is also the location of the Box Office
Velorama Gates Open:
Friday, August 17: 4:00 pm
Saturday, August 18: 8:30 am
Sunday, August 19: 8:30 am
Parking is available first come, first serve in two locations:
VIP Parking will be available in the Rockies Parking garage. To access, look for signs for VIP parking off of Blake St. between 26th and 27th streets.
VIP parking is available for $30/day.
GA Parking is available in the Rockies Lot A. To access, look for signs for General Admission parking off Park Ave and Wazee St.
General Admission parking is available for $15/day.
All day bike parking is available in the Denver Cruisers’ Bike Valet near the 27th and Blake Streets entrance. The bike valet is free, however, tips are encouraged.
Uber, Lyft or rideshare? Tell your driver to drop you near the Main Velorama Entrance at 27th and Blake Streets.
For public transportation, please visit the RTD website for up to date schedules. The nearest Light Rail station to the venue is located at 38th and Blake Streets.
Inside the Festival
Check back for more details on Velorama 2019 this spring!
Do and Do Not Bring
What should you bring to the festival each day?
- Scannable ticket, mobile or printed or multi-day wristband(Ticket swapped for wristband at gate)
· BONUS TIP: If you are using a mobile version of your ticket, screenshot your barcode so that you have access to your ticket even in cases of low internet connectivity
- Valid Government Issued Identification
- Form of payment: Cash or Credit accepted. ATMs located within festival.
Can bring into the festival:
- YES small backpacks (no camping, hiking or backpacking packs, please)
- YES cell phones
- YES cell phone charger
- YES lotion sunscreen (non-lotion forms prohibited)
- YES strollers
- YES see through, empty water bottles - Free water will be available at the First Aid stations in the fest.
Cannot bring into the festival:
- NO small portable folding chairs – no inflatable chairs or furniture, no portable chairs
- NO umbrellas – standard collapsible umbrella, no stand up or beach umbrellas
- NO GoPros
- NO digital and point & shoot cameras
- NO CamelBacks
- NO hula hoops
- NO selfie sticks
- NO outside food.
- NO signs and totems
On your Mobile
Get the 2018 Velorama Festival app:
Follow Our Social Accounts
Velorama Facebook and Instagram:
Velorama Twitter: @VeloramaFest, #VeloramaFest, #VeloramaFestival
Race Facebook and Instagram:
Race Twitter: @CoClassicPro, #CoClassicPro #COClassic18
Not To Be Missed!
Located in Denver’s RiNo Art District, DRiNK RiNo represents one of the largest concentrations of craft adult beverage producers in the United States, with craft breweries, cideries, wineries and distilleries in a one-mile radius.
You can taste a selection of DRiNk RiNo beverages on-site at the festival from the following producers:
- Bierstadt Lager
- Bigsby’s Folly
- Black Shirt Brewing Co.
- C Squared Ciders
- Epic Brewing
- Great Divide Brewing Co.
- The Infinite Monkey Theorem
- Mockery Brewing Co.
- Odell Brewing Co.
- Our Mutual Friend Malt & Brew
- Ratio Beerworks
- Stem Ciders
With over 20 Food Trucks attending over the three-day festival, festival goers have the opportunity to taste many Colorado foods from Mexican food to BBQ to frozen treats and more.
Crush and Art Exhibits
Crush: In anticipation of the RiNo Art District’s Crush, a week-long celebration of graffiti and street art, there will be a mural artist on-site painting a 10x10 canvas.
CTO Wall of Wheels: 20 wheels were given to 20 Artists to create a piece of artwork out of them for an installation to be displayed at Velorama. Powered by a bike, this Wall of Wheels will rotate as part of the installation.
Visit one of our three official merchandise shops within the festival for:
- Primal technical wears including commemorative jerseys, bibs, and socks
- Limited edition Rockmount Ranchwear Velorama button-downs
- Colorado Classic and Velorama t-Shirts, hats, and drink wear
- Inaugural Year Commemorative Colorado Classic merchandise